With the arrival of the cherry blossoms in D.C., it is officially spring. And I can think of no better way to celebrate than everyone’s favorite seasonal event: a 24-hour readathon!
Though I will be house-shopping on Saturday afternoon, I plan to devote the majority of my weekend to reading. I’d like to finish up a few books I’m in the middle of right now, including:
• The Last Argument of Kings by Joe Abercrombie
• The Crossing by Cormac McCarthy
• Nolo’s Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home by Ilona Bray, Alayna Schroeder, and Marcia Stewart
• The Book of Photography by John Hedgecoe
• The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
In addition, I’ve been itching to begin a few novels, including:
• Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen
• Great House by Nicole Krauss
I’ll be updating here as much as possible, and I’ll also be tweeting and facebooking—follow me and join in the fun!
Categories: On Writing
1 reply »