Show your bookish pride with a customizable handmade book pin! This miniature book replica also makes a wonderful gift for the book nerd in your life. Just tell me which book (or books) you want, and I can make it!
The swivel-head pin attaches easily to a backpack, scarf, jacket, or whatever you’re wearing. A quick and easy way to broadcast your love for books–and a great back-to-school gift for student or teacher.
High-quality “hardcover” editions ($15) are bound traditionally using thread and archival glue. More affordable “paperback” covers ($8) are printed directly onto high-quality stock paper. Both versions include up to sixteen pages of customizable quotes.
I also make more affordable pins with the book cover only ($3.50 for one; $10 for a set of three). I can make a matching set, or you may mix-and-match.
Previous requests have included:
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- and many more!
You may also customize the cover art, quotes, paper color, and any other accessories (ribbon, beads, etc). In addition, I can customize book size and page numbers if you want something specific.
Each book and book cover is unique, even in a set!
- The large pendant is 1 inch wide and 1.5 inches tall. It holds 16 pages of quotes, which is about 200 words.
- The medium is 0.85 inches wide and 1.25 inches tall. It holds 12 pages of quotes – about 150 words.
- The small is 0.65 inches wide and 1 inch tall. It holds 8 pages of quotes – about 100 words.
All sizes open easily to display your favorite quotes.
Leave a Reply