Books in This Episode
- War by Sebastian Junger (Jack’s review)
- What Is the What by Dave Eggers
- Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster by Jon Krakauer
- Julie and Julia: My Year of Cooking Dangerously by Julie Powell
- Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
- In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson
- The Mirage by Matt Ruff
- I Don’t Know How She Does It: The Life of Kate Reddy, Working Mother by Allison Pearson
- An Unfinished Score by Elise Blackwell
In My Mailbox is a way for book bloggers to discuss all of the books that they come across each week.
I receive a very small commission when you purchase the book through the above links to Indiebound. Thank you for helping to support my site–and my book addiction!