Books in This Episode
- No Plot? No Problem! A Low-Stress, High-Velocity Guide to Writing a Novel in 30 Days by Chris Baty
- Blue Nights by Joan Didion
- Grief Observed by C. S. Lewis
- Inside Edge: A Revealing Journey into the Secret World of Figure Skating by Christine Brennan
- Newjack: Guarding Sing Sing by Ted Conover
- We Tell Ourselves Stories in Order to Live: Collected Nonfiction by Joan Didion
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
- Hemingway by Kenneth Schuyler Lynn
- Fodor’s Maui 2012
In My Mailbox is a way for book bloggers to discuss all of the books that they come across each week.
I receive a very small commission when you purchase the book through the above links to Indiebound. Thank you for helping to support my site–and my book addiction!