This video is also a few weeks old, but I promise to have a more recent video up next week!
Books mentioned in this episode
- The Ten-Year Nap by Meg Wolitzer
- Skipjack: The Story of America’s Last Sailing Oystermen by Christopher White
- Wings: A Novel of World War II Flygirls by Karl Friedrich (my review here)
- Guilt by Association by Marcia Clark
- Into the Story: A Writer’s Journey through Life, Politics, Sports and Loss by David Maraniss
- The Gang That Wouldn’t Write Straight: Wolfe, Thompson, Didion, Capote, and the New Journalism Revolution by Marc Weingarten
- In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
Movies mentioned in this episode
- Capote, directed by Bennett Miller
In My Mailbox is a way for book bloggers to discuss all of the books that they come across each week.